AWHPoker Bad Beat Jackpot
Get a bad beat on AWH Poker and hit the jackpot !
To hit AWHPoker´s bad beat jackpot the losing hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 7's, and the winning hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 8's using both hole cards ! To qualify for the bad beat jackpot, at least four players must be dealt in at the start of the hand and it must go to showdown + generated the jackpot rake of 50 cent.
The bad beat jackpot is growing by the 50 cents which is taken from every pot on the special Bad Beat Jackpot Tables. On these cash game tables players will hit the Bad Beat jackpot when a monster hand gets cracked, the player with the losing hand will pick up the biggest percentage of the bad beat jackpot, and also every active player at the table will a recieve a portion of the jackpot prize !
35% of the jackpot is going to the losing hand, so all players wish to get bad beated on AWH Poker !
AWH Bad Beat Payout Structure:
35% to the player with the losing hand.
17.5% to the player with the winning hand.
17.5% to the other players who was dealt cards in the hand.
20% goes to the new bad beat jackpot prizepool.
10% goes to fees and the poker rooms on the network.
AWH Bad Beat Jackpot requirements:
- The losing hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 7's.
- The winning hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 8's.
- Both the winning and losing hands must include both hole cards.
- 4+ players must be dealt in at the start of the round.
- The jackpot rake must be generated (ie. $0.50).
- The hands must go to showdown.
- collusion: All players must act independently and can NOT reveal their hands to other players, or tell anyone how to act in the hand. Breaking these rules will result in automatic disqualification from the Bad Beat Jackpot.
- Players must be dealt a hand, players sitting out does not count.
- If 2 qualifying jackpot hands hit at the exact same time, the jackpot will be awarded to the hand that was dealt first according to AWHPoker's server time. The second of the qualifying bad beat hands would be eligible for the reseeded Bad Beat Jackpot.
- If there are two or more hands that qualify for the jackpot within one hand, then the two highest hands will be considered for the jackpot, with the highest hand being the winning hand and the second highest hand winning the bad beat.